Careful, Skilled Hemet Estate Planning Lawyers Serving Clients in Temecula, Moreno Valley & Beaumont
Thorough estate planning services for clients in the Moreno Valley, Temecula and Beaumont area
Over the course of your life you have spent a great deal of time and effort earning and accumulating assets. Good estate planning helps determine how these assets will be distributed after your death. You may want to provide for family members or contribute to your favorite cause. But your final wishes must be protected by careful and skillful estate planning to ensure that they are respected.
Our estate planning attorney, George Alspaugh, provides clients of Angeloff, Angeloff and Levine with more than 15 years of experience in estate planning for clients throughout the Riverside County area. From day one, we will begin a comprehensive process of evaluating your assets and the best ways to protect them and distribute them. Our attorneys will listen to you carefully and take into account your goals while providing you with practical advice.
Full-service representation for the wide range of estate planning issues
We handle a number of estate planning needs, including:
- Wills — A will ensures that your final wishes have legal effect, prevents unnecessary litigation and avoids probate. Our firm can help you craft a legally sound will that makes sure your assets are distributed in a manner of your choosing and handles your difficult wills and trusts administration matters.
- Trusts — A trust is a legal means to manage and distribute your assets per your wishes during your lifetime and after death. The skilled drafting of our estate planning attorney can ensure that your trust is properly supervised and that your funds are allotted as per your wishes.
- Living wills — If you become incapacitated, a living will or advance health care directive is a vital means to ensure that your wishes regarding your health care are followed. Our estate planning attorney is experienced in the drafting of legally viable advance health care directives.
- Power of attorney– A power of attorney allows you to appoint someone to make decisions for you in the event that you are unable to do so for yourself.
- Community property agreements–A community property agreement is a form of a post-nuptial agreement for married couples in California, which is a community property state. This agreement governs the distribution of marital property in the event of death or divorce.
Contact our thorough estate planning attorneys to handle your estate planning affairs
Your legacy is important. Call Angeloff, Angeloff and Levine today or contact us through our online form to schedule a free consultation.
We work hard to accommodate your personal and financial circumstances. We provide representation to personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis — you don’t pay unless we win. We make home and hospital visits for personal injury clients and evening appointments with pre-clearance. Personal injury consultations are always free regardless of length. In all matters we provide a free 15-minute consultation and a hotline for convenient 24/7 service. We serve clients throughout the Hemet, Temecula, Moreno Valley and Beaumont area.